DUPONT TYCHEM C SUIT WITH HOOD+AIRLINE SYSTEM
- The Liquid Splash suits of Tychem C are designed as an coverall with hood, elastic face,elastic wrists & elastic ankles.
- Soft, lightweight and breathable.
- Antistatic ,non-linting & durable.
- Stitched and overtaped seams.
- Double adhesive zipper flap.
- Very Light weight but strong.
- Strong and durable garment with high chemical barrier performance
- High Chemical Resistance against many concentrated inorganic chemicals.
- Resists splashes of pressure upto 2 bar.
- Certified Protection as per European standards :
- Type 3 – Liquid Tight Chemical clothing.
- Type 4 – Spray Tight chemical clothing.
- Type 5 – 100 % Particle Tight clothing.
- Type 6 – Limited splash.
- The TYCHEM C suit is coupled with Airline system to provide with a very economical but high protective suit providing body and Respiratory protection.
- Swept Back Design TYCHO Hood made of Light weight Nylon taffeta Specialized chemical resistant yellow colour fabric with breathing tube having inbuilt sound muffling system . One exhalation port, polycarbonate visor, elasticated at the neck with 12 inch long bib.
- The air inlet is from the back with quick connection. . It has head band with elastic to unable proper fitment to any head size. The airflow falls on the visor inside the hood to avoid misting. The exhalation is directly below the nasal canal to avoid CO2 built up.
There are no reviews yet.