HONEYWELL GRIDEL VENTILATED HOOD
Nuclear, chemical and pharmaceutical industries in areas where the air is polluted with solid particles and where protection of the airways is recommended.
- Easy and safe implementation.
- Protection factor class 5 (> 50,000).
- Low pressure warning.
- Flame-retardant materials
- Comfortable: good ventilation and
- low noise level.
- 360° field of vision.
- Air flow adjustable with a valve.
- Weight The whole (hood-belt-trap) : 600 gr
- Hood : 30/100 cristal PVCM2
- Visor : PVC 50/100
- Flange : 10/100PVC
- Protection : Very good protection factor 0 (much better than a full face mask) > 50 000
- Annular chamber : The annular chamber which provides an airtight fit against the wearer is equipped with 2 magnetic valves and an expansion silencer
- Minimum flow rate : 200 l / min plus/minus 10%
- Maximum flow rate : 300 l / min plus/minus10%
- Tap fixation : The tap fixed on the belt allows the flow rate of air entering the hood to be regulated according to the wearer’s needs
- PPE Category 3 : CE approved Category 3
- EN 143 : Respiratory equipment
- EN 270 : Respiratory hood equipment
- EN 1073-1 : Protective clothing against
Radioactive Contamination -Ventilated suit