SILICON FULL FACE MASK Model RU6500 WITH FLOWMASTER AIRLINE
- 5-point strap or HEADNET to fit your comfort and needs
- Silicone skirt offers exceptional durability and comfort
- All straps are attached to the rim of the facepiece, rather than the silicone skirt, to reduce pressure points and distortion of the sealing surface when tightened
- Replaceable, high impact resistant polycarbonate lens treated with anti-scratch coating .Mask designed with a wide viewing area offering distortion free visibility and optical clarity . Molded-in speaking diaphragm provides improved audio transmission for communication .
- It has two inhalation ports with provision for fixing two cartridges/ Airline System through 25 mm male threads directly on either side and an exhalation port in the Centre.
- It has Four point Head harness with Quick Release buckles.
- There are NO metal parts to the Full Mask.
- The weight of the mask should be less than 650 gms.
- All parts of the FULL Mask to be detachable, demountable and Spare Parts easily available
- It adheres to NIOSH Standards.
AIRLINE SYSTEM :
- The Airline System has Twin Inhalation Swivel Air Supply Connector which fits robustly and in a leak tight manner on the Mask directly through 25 mm internal thread connection.
- The Breathing Tubes rests on the operator’s back and does not dangle in front to enable free working to the operator.
- The Breathing Tubes are made of Good Quality odour free PVC and braided PVC combine.
- The Twin Breathing Tubes are connected to a Y piece which is further connected to the belt mounted Air regulator by quick fix system.
- It has an adjustable Belt with Air Regulator operating on the latest Barrel system for flow Control and lockable flow regulating knob.
- The Air Regulator is of convenient vertical construction made of Strong Polymer body with brass barrel & turning wheel of Polymer/ Rubber. The lower Air incoming end has a Male Quick fix coupling to attach Airline Hose from the Air Station and the delivery end is fitted with swivel connection to facilitate fitting of the quick connection for the breathing tube.
There are no reviews yet.