SPASCIANI POWERED AIR PURIFYING RESPIRATOR (PAPR):
The System comprises of :
- Turbine Motor with flow upto 170 lpm.
- PU Corrugated Tube.
- Battery charger
The unique features :
- Turbine body with Body panel indicating flow at either 120 lpm, 130 lpm or 170 lpm. User can set at desired level
- The On/off switch is placed on the top body panel for switch on and is pressed and hold for switch off, to avoid accidental switch off.
- No separate Flow meter required and No calibration required.
- The Filters are meant to be mounted downwards on the back so that the contamination, invariably, is not directed towards the filter which increases the life of the filter.
- The unit automatically selects the correct flow and keep that value for the entire service time electronically compensating the battery discharge and/or filter clogging.
- It gives audio-visual warning for Filter clogging and end of battery service life.
- Is suitable for decontamination shower while in operation.
- The Lithium Polymer battery pack is held in a special plastic container inserted into the unit body, held in place by means of two fixing screws. It is rechargeable insitu or from the outside through a coaxial connector.
- The Turbine is placed on the waist and has a special light weight outlet hose to be attached to the inlet of the Suit/ hood.
- APPROVALS : CE marked to EN 12941 and EN 14387
AIRPRO MARK-3 HALF BODY NYLON TAFFETA SUIT neck fit design
- It is made of Light weight washable NYLON TAFFETA– a highly durable fabric.
- The SEAMS are ULTRASONICALLY WELDED and then top stitched – such welding provides a very high protection as No chemical/ water/ particulate contaminant can seep through from the seams which is a very big problem for ALL suits which are only stitched.
- A Large design Hood with flexible Visor.
- special design to ensure inlet air falling from top in front of the face to ensure comfortable breathing and non misting of the visor.
- Is highly durable.