PUREFLO POWERED RESPIRATOR WITH ATTACHED REUSABLE SUIT.
It has the following features:
- Approved Integrated Full Body, Head, face, eye & Respiratory Protection from any Particulate contamination.
- P3 filters. TH3P
- It has a sophisticated Electronics Systems management (ESM) to continually monitors all functions and peruse battery life check
- Unique LED Head Mounted display at the Chin which gives indication of the deteoriation of the filter and battery. It also has the audible warning system.
- The System is an Integrated system without trailing hoses. It has a Bump cap with 4 point cradle and fail safe ratchet control system for proper fit on any shape or size of head. The bump cap houses the 8 Polycarbonate high impact, anti mist & scratch face shield and attached Body Suit made of special Laminated fabric with inbuilt Booties. Gloves can be attached additionally. A LARGE zip with Velcro ensures easy entry and removal of the suit at the same time ensuring a positive air built up inside the suit.
- It has an internal head mounted switch for switching the Powered respirator on & off removing the need for manual switch on & off.
- 3000 sq. cms filter surface area with 100 % utilisation of filters to give extended filter life.
- The CPU of the ESM monitors 40 times per minute the flow rate and adjust the fan motor speed to deliver a constant 170 LPM flow rate channeled directly to the face with 190 LPM Boost flow.
- The noise level of the fan motor is below 70 dB.
- No Trailing Leads, Supply hoses or waist mounted filters.
- It has charger. The battery charging time is 2.5 hours.
- Approvals : CE marked to EN 397, EN 166 & EN 12941 & P3 filter.
Australian approval : AS 1801, AS 1337 & AS 1716.
- Provides full body protection.
- Can be decontaminated using mist shower/ dry shower
- Integrated system, no waist mounted turbo motor or trailing hoses.
- 8 hours autonomy.
- Ease of operation.
- Suit is washable by hand wash.