FULL MASK N5400 WITH CF2007 AIRLINE SYSTEM :
- Mask is made of soft, odourless hypoallergenic grey elastomer with Deep chin cup, an inner mask and speech diaphragm with a synthetic material protection guard.
- The Visor is made of PolyCarbonate from forehead to chin.
- It has two inhalation ports with provision for fixing two cartridges/ Airline System through 25 mm male threads directly on either side and an exhalation port in the Centre.
- It has Four point Head harness with Quick Release buckles.
- There are NO metal parts to the Full Mask.
- The weight of the mask should be less than 450 gms.
- All parts of the FULL Mask to be detachable, demountable and Spare Parts easily available.
- It adheres to NIOSH Standards.
AIRLINE SYSTEM :
- Breathing tube section close to face is soft and flexible for maximum flexibility.
- Section behind back will not kink and interrupt air supply.
- Connects to facepiece cartridge connections quickly and easily – no tools required.
- Converts the full facepieces into a continuous flow supplied air respirator.
- Swivel connection rotates 360 degrees so connection stays secure, no matter how much workers move around.
- Y’ breathing tube design goes over the shoulders so breathing tube is out of the way, lower profile on half masks to fit under welding helmets and faceshields.
- Airline Assembly includes Y breathing tube with flow regulator for tight fitting face pieces, and nylon belt.