ONLINE FILTERATION SYSTEM:
- Modular 3 stage filtration system which can be added or subtracted as per the plant needs.
- The last stage consists of adsorbed filter which has activated carbon granules to filter toxic gases and nuisance odors.
- Easily replaceable filter elements.
THREE STAGE : for Compressed AIR
In line or modular installation Quick release bayonet bowl – REGULATOR
( 1st. stage filter + flow Regulator)
- Quick release bayonet bowl
- Full flow gauge ports
- Balanced valve design minimizes effect of variation in the inlet pressure on the outlet pressure Maximum pressure: Transparent bowl: 10 bar (150 psig) Operating temperature*: Transparent bowl: ‐20° to 50°C (0° to 125°F)
Particle removal: 5 μm filter element
Adjustment through knob.
Air quality: Within ISO 8573‐1, Class 3 and Class 5 (particulates) Automatic drain connection: 1/8″ Body: Aluminum Bonnet: Aluminum Valve: Brass Bowl: Transparent: Polycarbonate with steel bowl guard Metal: Element: Sintered plastic Elastomers: Neoprene and Nitrile
2ND. STAGE FILTERATION
- Iin‐line or modular installation l Quick release bayonet bowl l Standard visual service indicator turns from green to red when the filter element needs to be replaced
- Maximum pressure: Transparent bowl: 10 bar (150 psig) Operating temperature*: Transparent bowl: ‐20° to 50°C (0° to 125°F) Metal bowl: ‐20° to 65°C (0° to 150°F)
- Particle removal: Down to 0,01 μm
- Air quality: Within ISO 8573‐1, Class 1 (particulates) and Class 2 (oil content) Maximum remaining oil content in outlet air: 0,01 ppm at 20°C (70°F) with an inlet concentration of 17 ppm Maximum flow at 6,3 bar (90 psig) inlet pressure to maintain stated oil removal performance: F74C: 16 dm3/s (33.9 scfm) Automatic drain connection: 1/8″ Materials: Body: Aluminum
- Bowl: Transparent: Polycarbonate with steel bowl guard Element: Synthetic fiber and polyurethane foam Elastomers: Neoprene and Nitrile
3rd. STAGE FILTERATION
in‐line or modular installation
Adsorbing type aviated carbon element removes oil vapors and most hydrocarbon odors
Quick release bayonet bowl
Long service life of filter element. Minimum life of 400 hours when an oil removal filter is installed upstream
Fluid: Compressed air Maximum pressure: 17 bar (250 psig) Temperature range*: ‐20° to 65°C (0° to 150°F) *
Air quality: Within ISO 8573‐1, Class 1 (oil content) when installed downstream of an oil removal filter Maximum remaining oil content in outlet air: 0,003 ppm at 20°C (70°F) Maximum flow at 6,3 bar (90 psig) inlet pressure to maintain stated oil removal performance: 13 dm3/s (27 scfm) Nominal bowl size: 0,2 liter (7 fluid ounce) Materials: Body: Aluminum Bowl: Aluminum Element: Activated carbon and aluminum Elastomers: Neoprene and Nitrile
WITH DISTRIBUTION PANEL :
Made of SS 304 with 4 outlets. The connectors depend on type Of hoses used.