INNOVA HALF MASK SILICONE RESPIRATOR:
- It is made of extremely soft, odourless yellow Silicon elastomer and has extended side flanges with DOUBLE REVERT SEAL and specific contours at nose seat.
- It has 3 studs for fitting in a leak tight manner Head harness.
- It has two inhalation ports with provision for fixing two cartridges/ Airline System through 25 mm male threads directly on either side and an exhalation port with threaded black replaceable colour.
- It has 4 point cradle strap which should be detachable and black in colour. The head harness is adjustable.
- The equipment has NO metal parts.
- All parts of the Half Mask are detachable, demountable and Spare Parts easily available.
- Same mask can be attached to Particulate filters, Tritium filters, Iodine filters, AIRLINE SYSTEM SHORT DURATION COMPRESSED ESCAPE APPARATUS [ CAEP].
- Certification from a government recognized Laboratory with regard to material used is silicon should accompany quote.
AIRLINE SYSTEM :
- The Airline System has Twin Inhalation Swivel Air Supply Connector which fits robustly and in a leak tight manner on the Half Mask directly through 25 mm internal thread connection.
- The Breathing Tubes rests on the operator’s back and does not dangle in front to enable free working to the operator.
- The Breathing Tubes are made of Good Quality Non Toxic odour free Blue PVC and braided PVC combine.
- The Twin Breathing Tubes are connected to a Y piece which is further connected to the belt mounted Air Regulator by quick fix system.
- It has an adjustable Belt with Air Regulator operating on the latest Barrel system for flow Control.
- The knob of the regulator has a locking system to ensure set flow with no accidental changes.
- The Air Regulator is of convenient vertical construction made of Strong Polymer body with polymer barrel & turning wheel of Polymer/ Rubber. The lower Air incoming end has a Male Quick fix coupling to attach Airline Hose from the Air Station and the delivery end is fitted with swivel connection to facilitate fitting of the quick connection for the breathing tube.