HONEYWELL : MURUROA – VF41 – VENTILATED SUIT
Nuclear, chemical and pharmaceutical industries in areas where the air is polluted with solid particles and where protection of the airways is recommended.
- Mururoa VF41: High protection factor whole body:100 000 (class 5 according to EN 1073-1)
- High comfort thanks to integral air distribution and exhaust valves.
- Fully encapsulated suit including welded gloves and overshoes
- Undressing strip for preventing contamination accident
- Safety strip in case of air network loss
- Wide visual vision
- Adjustable air flow
- Regulations:EN1073-1 Protective clothing against Radioactive Contamination-Ventilated suit
- Inward Leakage ( EN1073-1 ) : Class 5 (over 50 000 whole body)
- Flame retardancy ( EN 1146,NFP 92 503 ) Flame retardant
- Thickness : 20/100mm, PVC
- Abrasion resistance ( EN 530 ) : Class 6
- Perforation (EN 863) : Class 1
- Air network feeding pressure : 5,4 Bar Breathable air Quality according to EN 12021
- Air flow : Adjustable from 450 l/mn to 1100 l/mn
- PPE Category : CE approved Category 3 type PPE
EN1073-1 : Protective clothing against Radioactive Contamination Ventilated suit
There are no reviews yet.