FIREPRO SMOKE HOOD with inbuilt Silicone Half Mask Respirator alongwith
Universal Filter Cartridge UP3:
The FIREPRO SMOKE HOOD provides the complete protection to the head, hair, ears and face alongwith the respiratory system from Radiant Heat and ALL Toxic Gases.. This is a very simple and easy device to wear instantly in fire emergency by any person with long hair, side burns, spectacles and requires no training to operate. Designed for repeated use.
- Fire Protection Hood made of Aluminized Glass Fibre material with inner layer of Cotton FR.
- It is fitted with a Compound Visor in the front to impart a totally clear field of vision even in poor visibility situation. The Aluminised Hood provides assured protection to the wearer from Heat and Radiant Temperature.
- It has an inbuilt Silicon Half Mask.
- The Hood has Two exhalation and One inhalation port and valves.
- The equipment is fitted with REUSABLE Universal Filter UP3 which should be designed to protect against ALL GASES emitting during Fire & Chemical release like but not limited to all organic, Inorganic, Acidic , Ammonia / Amines, NOX, H2S, HgO, CO, Dusts / Mists and Particulates of 0.3 microns including Radio Active particulates and Viruses, HCN, HBr, HF, Isocynanates, CO ( One time use for 20 minutes) , HgO, etc
- The filter is Manufactured, Tested & Certified as per European Standards EN 14387 :2006, EN 143:2000, DIN 58620 and having CE accreditation mark. It weighs < 500 gms.
- The Test breakthrough time of major combustion gases & toxic gases:
Filter Cartridge for direct screw fitting at chin to the Full Face Mask for 5,000 ppm of ALL GASES including CO + Particulates – UP3.:
HIGH CAPACITY UP3 FILTER for ALL Gases + Particulates :
- The filter cartridge is capable of filtering 5,000 ppm concentration of ALL Organic, Inorganic, Acidic & Ammonia gases, 2500 ppm of NOX, 10,000 ppm of CO, 1.6 ml/m3 of Hg and 0.3 micron particulates ( P3 filter).
- The cartridge is round in shape and is suitable for fitting robustly and in a leak tight manner on the Full Mask directly through EN 148/1 thread connection . It is totally sealed before usage.
- It is made entirely out of high impact Blue polystyrene body of 4 inch. Diameter The Air inlet portion has a depression of 28 mm with inner plate and side grill deflectors to allow the contaminant to distribute freely over the full surface area of the filter medium. The Inlet depressions has a Protective cover.
- It has NO metal parts.
- The weight of the Filter cartridge is not more than 480
- The filter complies with the following Test parameters
|Filter type||Class||Gas test||Conc.||Duration (min)|
|H2S||5000 ppm||> 80|
|HCN||5000 ppm||> 50|
|NO||NO & NO2||2500 ppm||> 40|
|Hg||Hg||1.6 ml/m3||> 120 hours|
|CO||20 mins||CO||10,000 ppm||> 20 mins|
- The equipment is manufactured, tested and certified to EN 14387 : 2006, EN 143 : 2000/prA1: 2006, DIN 58620 for CO by BGIA no. 0121.
Long form for the abbreviations :
C6H12 : Cyclohexane
Cl2 : Chlorine
H2S : Hydrogen Sulphide.
HCN : Hydrogen Cyanide
SO2 : Sulphur Dioxide
NH3 : Ammonia
NO : Nitrogen Oxide
NO2 : Nitrogen Dioxide
Hg : Mercury
CO : Carbon Monoxide.
There are no reviews yet.