DEXPURE 800-81 DISPOSABLE NITRILE HAND GLOVES:
- Unpowdered nitrile glove. Blue translucent Single use. Length : 24 cm. AQL : 1,5
- Disposable glove for an excellent touch. Its patterned finish provides a better grip.
- Nitrile offers better mechanical resistance than latex. It also provides superior
performance when in contact with greasy products.
- The glove is treated to prevent the development of bacteria. Its non-powdered interior ensures the absence of a transfer of cornstarch to foodstuffs, for a lower risk of allergy. Certified for contact with food. Its blue colour easy to detect makes it suitable for the agrifood industry. Nitrile is an alternative for users who are allergic to natural latex.
- Dipped Gloves
- Length—24 cm
- Harmlessness--In conformity with the European standards.
- Dexterity–Class 5
- EN CERTIFIED
There are no reviews yet.