|NORTH BY HONEYWELL HYPALON- CSM DRY BOX ISOLATOR GLOVES|
Outstanding abrasion resistance and superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals.
Features and benefits :
- Hypalon provides superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis and acids.
- Highly resistant to the effects of UV radiation in both artificial light and sunlight.
- Very high abrasion resistance provides long glove service life.
- White Hypalon surface will not hide contamination and is easily cleaned (important for “clean” applications, such as in the pharmaceutical industry).
- Natural soft feel for greater worker comfort.
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality.
- Good tensile strength provides resistance to accidental
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and Manufacturing industries