CYLINDER TROLLEY SYSTEM:
The System consist of :
- DUAL warning removes all such possible error and is totally fail safe
- Manual Hose reel 20 + 5 + 5 meters
- SS Trolley frame.
- Filling of cylinder whilst the system is in operation
The System Consists of :
- Four Cylinders (CCE approved) of 6 Ltrs. X 300 bar capacity for total duration of 90 minutes per person.
- Spasciani TR 2002 TWO no. Masks with Demand Valve having inbuilt warning device.
- Four Wheel Mounted SS Trolley to house above 4 Cylinders.
- ONE No. Manual Hose Reel with 20 + 5 + 5 meter Non-Toxic breathing hose.
- Quick Change Couplings and Other attachments, Waist Belt etc.
- Reducer with Relief Valve and Outer Whistle.
- High Pressure Hoses.
- Outer warning device.
- High Pressure Gauge.
- The trolley is compact in size.
PANORAMIC FULL FACE MASK :
The Full Face Mask is TOTAL VISION Panoramic, made of EPDM Elastomer, according to EN 136 : 2000. It is fitted with special red connector with double utility. Snap-in for positive pressure B.A. and with standard thread to EN 148-1 for Filter Cartridges & Airline connection from Compressor. It automatically connects the change over valves to adapt the opening pressure to the device connected to the mask. The mask has Wide visibility Visor made of hard coat polycarbonate covering the entire front portion of the Mask from the Forehead to Chin of wearer providing TOTAL field of vision enabling clear visibility near the feet.
The demand valve automatically turns the positive pressure on at the first breathing in. A rubber button in front of the demand valve allows, if necessary, to manually activate positive pressure or to inject extra air into the mask.
A positive pressure of some 3 mbar is kept within the mask cavity at any moment of the breathing cycle to avoid the inward leakage of polluted air and to isolate the user from the surrounding atmosphere.
CYLINDER SYSTEM :
The Cylinder system is so designed that when one of the cylinder is used up, it can be removed from the system for refilling while the wearer can continue operation with other cylinders. This system enables long duration use. Bleed valve: Bleed valve will be provided to bleed off the pressure prior to removing the empty cylinder. This ensures that empty cylinders can be refilled without deactivating the system. Cylinders are duly approved by CCOE (PESO).
Duration &capacity of cylinder: Air supply from the cylinder will last for ninety minutes for operation by two persons.Working presure : 300bar, Water capacity – 6 Ltr
Manifold with flow regulator and cylinder interconnections (tee block and pig tails) will be provided in such a way that when one cylinder is exhausted it can be changed without interfering
with flow from other cylinders. The manifold is suitable for use by two persons simultaneously
- TR 2002 BN Full Face Mask is CE marked to EN 136 class 3
- The Cylinders are CCE approved.