End of Cylinder air DUAL WARNING SYSTEMS — ONE WITH THE TROLLEY & OTHER WITH THE PERSON INSIDE THE ZONE SEVERAL METRES AWAY.
This unique system removes any chances of error which occur in case of single whistle at the trolley. The typical problem encountered in case of single whistle are the attendant may due some other emergency, be just out of the sight of the trolley. Even if the attendant is at the sight of the trolley, calling back the wearer from distance of 50 metres requires a crude method of signaling. DUAL warning removes all such possible error and is totally fail safe
Filling of cylinder whilst the system is in operation.
The System consist of :
- Spasciani TR 2002 Two nos. Masks with Demand Valve having inbuilt warning device – SCREW TYPE CONNECTION.
- Four Wheel Mounted MS powder coated Trolley to house 4 Cylinders.
- Hose Reel made of MS powder coated housing.
- Quick Change Couplings and Other attachments, Waist Belt etc.
- Reducer with Relief Valve and Outer Whistle.
- High Pressure Hoses.
- Outer warning device.
- High Pressure Gauge.
- Low Pressure Medium Pressure Hose – 20 or 30 Metres as per your requirement .
Panoramic Full Face Mask :
The Full Face Mask is Panoramic, made of EPDM Elastomer, according to EN 136. It has screw type connection for fitting Demand Valve.
Has a demand valve that automatically turns the positive pressure on at the first breathing in. A rubber button in front of the demand valve allows, if necessary, to manually activate positive pressure or to inject extra air into the mask.
Warning device at the Demand valve
Inside the Demand Valve, an Acoustic Warning
with Every Inhalation should accompany
when the remaining pressure in the cylinder
drops below 60 bar which should terminate
only when the air reserve is completely used up.
CYLINDER SYSTEM :
The Cylinder system should be so designed that when one of the cylinder is used up, it can
be removed from the system for refilling while the wearer can continue operation with
other cylinders. This system enables long duration use.
- TR 82A Full Face Mask is CE marked to EN 136
There are no reviews yet.