Spasciani Self Contained Breathing Apparatus with Carbon Composite
Cylinder– FR Sets
- Panoramic Full Face Mask
The Full Face Mask is TOTAL VISION Panoramic, made of EPDM Elastomer, according to EN 136 : 2000 Class 3. It is fitted with special red connector with double utility. Snap-in for positive pressure B.A. and with standard thread to EN 148-1 for Filter Cartridges & Airline connection from Compressor. It automatically connects the change over valves to adapt the opening pressure to the device connected to the mask. The mask has Wide visibility Visor made of hard coat polycarbonate covering the entire front portion of the Mask from the Forehead to Chin of wearer providing TOTAL field of vision enabling clear visibility near the feet.
- Demand Valve
Should have a demand valve that automatically turns the positive pressure on at the first breathing in. A rubber button in front of the demand valve should allow, if necessary, to manually activate positive pressure or to inject extra air into the mask. A metal button is provided to start/ stop the air supply.
A positive pressure of some 3 mbar should be kept within the mask cavity in any moment of the breathing cycle to avoid the inward leakage of polluted air and to isolate the user from the surrounding atmosphere.
- Warning device at the Demand valve
Inside the Demand Valve, an Acoustic Warning with Every Inhalation should accompany when the remaining pressure in the cylinder drops below 60 bar which should terminate only when the air reserve is completely used up.
- Backplate with harness :
- The backplate should be made of moulded polypropylene/fibre anatomically shaped. having integral handles to allow the complete apparatus to be carried with one hand. with device to allow fitting cylinders of different diameters, from 110 to 170mm.
- It should have a flashover harness having shoulder pads and waist belt with padding, fitted with special sliding buckles to ease adjustment. All the buckles to be of metal.
- Compensated pressure reducer
The reducer should be a piston device with automatic compensator to enable to deliver a constant & steady pressure of 5.5 bar throughout the duration irrespective of the cylinder pressure which could be 300 bar.
The pressure reducer should be fitted with:
- High pressure connector.
- Special high pressure hose covered with Kevlar leading to the gauge
- Medium pressure hose covered with Kevlar leading to the demand valve
- Integral auxiliary outlet for second man or rescue.
- Supplementary warning device for attendant & user.
- Phosphorescent gauge
The System should be provided with a special rubber jacketed pressure gauge scaled up to 370 bar and with contrasted warning zone from 60 to 0 bar.
- CYLINDERS :
Carbon composite cylinders having tare weight of 4.2 kgs 6.8 ltrs/ 300 bar . PESO approved.
- Approvals :
The set should be tested , approved and certified to EN 137 : 2006 type 2 & SOLAS
approved by a ITALCERT according to the EU (European Union) directive 686/89 and
must have CE Certification Mark. Should also be ATEX certified. Imported Cylinder,
PESO approved, Valve, PESO approved.