FENDALL PORTA STREAM II EYEWASH STATION WITH EYE SALINE CONCENTRATE.
- Easy installation with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation
- Versatile flushing fluid options include 180 oz ( 5.3L ) Eyesaline Concentrate – a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care, and Water Additive
- Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by current ANSI Z358.1
- Nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
- Simple strap design is easily removed for hands-free flushing, leaving hands free to
- hold eyelids open
- Properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap to simplify refilling and cleaning. Reduces risk of possible tampering
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself
- Honeywell Eyesaline Concentrate requires 6-month maintenance cycle
- Meets current ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flush requirement for primary eyewash stations
There are no reviews yet.